Please learn subject solicitudefully and ensue the instructions on the required references very solicitudefully.
Please counterdivorce divorces A-E in element, I bear violentlighted the 2 vigorous technologies for divorce A that I would relish to be featured in the discourse and made a melody as to how I use them in my nursing action, content use that knowledge and concoct using the required sources.
Topic 1. Vigorous Technologies
The integration of multiple knowledge rules is key to viewing the thorough constitutional healthsolicitude continuousles to foundation the point-of-solicitude (POC) way to resigned solicitude. Knowledge technology at point-of-solicitude foundations sure, violent kind resigned solicitude for ameliorated outcomes. The POC way represents the violentest roll of interaction among the nurture and the knowledge rule past it requires the interaction to use locate during the clinical meet.
As bedside technologies remain to pace and dilate, they interface after a while vigorousphones, the EHR, and other devices to ameliorate interdisciplinary despatch and resigned solicitude.
A. Select two or over of the ensueing vigorous technologies and elucidate how they ameliorate your workflow and resigned surety or how they could ameliorate your workflow and resigned surety. Provide examples.
1. Bar Code Medication Administration (BCMA)
2. Vigorous pumps
3. Electronic Intensive Solicitude Unit (eICU)
4. Audiovisual (AV) Monitoring rules
5. Artificial Intelligence (AI)
6. Biometrics – Biometric fingerprint scanner for removing medications from the Med-Pyxis for resigneds medications administration. Biometric ID mark scanner for logging in and out of the electronic medical continuousles for resigned charting.
7. Robotics in Health Solicitude – The use of robotic surgery
8. 3D Bioprinting
B. Discuss how wearable technology (wearables) impacts nursing action and resigned autonomy for self-solicitude of continuous complaint administration. Provide examples.
D. Elucidate the measures life usen to preserve resigned pawn and confidentiality for wearable devices.
E. Identify the ethical and constitutional implications of wearable technology.
1. Handbook of Informatics for Nurses & Healthsolicitude Professionals 6th Edition by Toni Hebda (Author), Kathleen Hunter (Author), Patricia Czar (Author) ISBN: ISBN-13: 978-0134711010 Chapter 6 (all); Chapter 11, pp. 198-199; Chapter 12 (all); Chapter 13, pp. 260-267
2. One co-ordinate reviewed erudite register published in the latest 5 years.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more