Our issue is “Inequality” men vs women…and answer bullets labeled 1 and 2 in bold….with scholarly references.
Select a current social issue related to the rights of ethnic or social groups.
Research the subject and existing action plans designed to solve the issue.
Develop a 1,050- to 1,400-word comprehensive outline of your proposition to promote equal rights. Be sure to include the following:
- The issues, challenges, and opportunities experienced by this group in the labor force
- How society has constructed this group’s identity
- The legal framework relating to this issue
- Summary of existing or proposed solutions of differing groups. Consider the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, corporate human resource departments, state or federal laws and regulations, political strategies, government agencies, religious groups, and grass roots organizations.
- Whether or not this issue exists in other countries, and if so, how it is handled by differing groups
- Your team’s compromise or alternative to existing solutions
- A description of the organization, order, and approach to your team’s presentation
- Your decision on the presentation format your group will to use for your Week 5 Equal Rights Proposition Presentation. Consider using Microsoft® PowerPoint® or alternative software, such as iPresent Presio®, Prezi®, and Glogster EDU.
Outline your proposition in the format and software program of your choice.
Include at least five scholarly, academic references in your research.