1. Table: Display a table to report the colors found in your sample and how many candy units per color (5 Points)
2. Bar Char: Display a bar chart of the number of each color found in your sample (5 points)
Wrapper for Charts and Tables:
For best results, report consumers will get the most out of your results if you provide ancillary information to your tables and diagrams.
Tables and charts with appropriate titles, appropriate axis labels, an impact statement and some form of summary are typically well received by report consumers.
Use of Data Analysis Tool
3. Use Minitab to create a Pareto chart of the defects found in your sample. Copy and Paste into your report. (5 Points)
Note: Defects in M&M candies may be classified as “m” missing, chipped, broken, smashed, uncoated, misshapen, Peanut, twins, and misprint “m.”
Data Results / Analysis
4. Referencing your bar chart; give the interpretation of the results.
What are your analysis and insights? For example, what color did you find most frequently in your sample? What color did you find least? What could this be attributed to? Should this be fixed? If so, how could this be fixed? (5 Points)
5. Explain the purpose of a Pareto Chart and why they are used in PQM. Copy and paste your Pareto chart of defects here and interpret the results. (5 Points)
6. What tool would recommend for identifying the most commonly occurring defect? What are some of the benefits and limitations of using this tool? What was the most frequently occurring defect in your data set? What do you think the cause of the most frequent defect might be? (5 Points)
7. What quality tool would recommend for finding the cause of the most frequently occurring defect? Apply this tool thoroughly to your results and provide insights/analysis/recommendations. (5 Points)
– Appropriate “Wrapper” (5 Points)
– Title Page
– Page Numbers (Page X of Y)
– Strong Introduction
– Strong Conclusion/Summary
– In-Line Citations
– Reference Page that complies with APA Standards. Reference Pages needs to have its own page.
– Evidence of research from academia and other reputable sources (Wikipedia is NOT a reliable source).
– References are correctly cited within the body of the paper. APA format is required for in-text citation.
– Examples of personal experience (work, life) that supports the research.
– All references cited correctly at the end of the paper (Reference page). APA format is required for reference pages.
– Use APA style for in text citations and your reference page (double spacing not required).
The data tabulation is basically completed, requiring 1,2,3 analysis and 4-7.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more