Length: Please limit your response to three to four pages (750-1000 words) or less.
This part of the assignment will be assessed using the following criteria:
· the comprehensiveness of the recommendations
· the use of marketing concepts and analysis to support the recommendations
Read the video case summary The Brand Man on page 236 in the textbook and watch the video case The Brand Man on the MyMarketingLab website. Then complete the following:
A. Assume the role of “Bernie” as he considers how to improve upon their current level of success. Develop a two- to three-page communication brief for the next phase of the “Lotus Land” branding strategy, for one target audience that you think is important to their growth. Assume that you have a $50,000 budget to develop an Integrated Marketing Communications plan. (Do not worry about the question of whether or not he plans to get involved with their next venture. We are interested here in developing a Communications brief for the existing Lotusland Wines for the next year.)
In your brief you should specify:
· i) target audience profile (5 marks)
· ii) communication objective(s) (5 marks)
· iii) overall communications strategy (5 marks)
· iv) positioning (describe and illustrate with a map) and key messages (5 marks)
· v) communications tactics (how to break through the perceptual screens) (5 marks)
· vi) communications mix to support your strategies (5 marks)
· vii) suggestions for creative concept and execution (5 marks)
· viii) budget allocation (how much money you will allocate to different elements of the communications mix and why) (5 marks)
Note that media scheduling, placement, and evaluation are not part of this assignment. Provide a rationale for your recommendations using consumer behaviour insights, marketing concepts, and analysis.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more