Read Chapter 19 Case Study- Valpak in The Project Manager’s Guide to Mastering Agile and answer the below questions in a submitted essay.
Write a 1500 word Case Study Analysis by answering the following questions:
1. What was the transformation that took place at Valpak?
2. What types of Agile methodologies were used at Valpak?
3. What is an “Architectural epic”?
4. What is portfolio Kanban and how was it implemented at Valpak?
5. How did projects get implemented at Valpak since SAFe doesn’t recognize projects?
6. What were the big challenges that were addressed at Valpak?
7. What were the key success factors at Valpak?
8. What were the results and conclusions from the Valpak implementation of SAFe?
9. What were the lessons learned from Valpak regarding the implementation?
Write a 500 word summary on the following questions that you would anticipate if the same kind of implementation was addressed at your company
10. How would this approach be implemented at your company?
11. What methodologies would be changing at your company to go to the SAFe type of methodology?
12. Give an example of an “Architectural epic” that would be used at your company.
13. How would portfolio Kanban be implemented at your company?
14. What do you think the biggest challenges you would face at your company if you were the consultant hired to implement the same types of processes that were addressed at Valpak?
15. If it were to be successful at your company, what would the key success factors be?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more