There is a lot of chemistry going on all around you. If you start to observe a bit more intentionally, you will notice many new discoveries, articles, news stories, and breakthrough research happening everyday. And science can only be useful and keep moving forward if it is shared.
For this discussion, you get to explore one specific element and share the historical context and modern day application of that element with the class. Your initial post should address the following questions about the element you chose:
1. How did the element you chose get its name and who discovered it?
2. What are the properties this element possesses that places it where it is in the periodic table?
3. Write a sufficient summary of the element in common language that could be understood by the general public.
4. Describe the implications for society, benefits, drawbacks, practicality, and reactivity of the element.
5. What are some applications and hazards of this element and how is it commonly encountered?
6. Discuss your personal thoughts regarding the element.
7. Questions to your classmates that invite discussion and further the dialogue.
8. An embedded picture that is relevant to the discussion.
9. Give a citation of an external peer reviewed resource that you would like to discuss, including a direct link to it that we can visit.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more