1. Summarize and discuss the core issue in the case. Do not repeat the entire case details but only pertinent information at the heart of the case.
2. What is an ethical decision-making? What ethical perspective can be used to analyze this case (Hint: consult utilitarianism, teleological and deontological perspectives)? Identify any ethical and/or moral dilemmas faced by employees in this case. Make sure to cite relevant and credible research sources (academic articles, reports, major newspaper stories etc.) to support your arguments.
3. To what extent is the scandal attributable to organizational culture or reward (incentive) system?
4. Many employees acknowledged not doing the right thing but continued to engage in the fraud anyway. Can their actions be ethically justified? Why or why not? If you were in their shoes, how would you behave?
5. Who do you think is the most responsible in this scandal? Managers or front line employees?
6. Since the revelation of the scandal, Wells Fargo introduced a series of steps including ethics workshops and revision to the company’s reward structure. Do you think these are adequate responses to the scandal? What should the company do to make sure similar scandals do not happen again?
It's no longer good enough to create a high-quality product at a reasonable cost.
That is why we have created 9 compelling warranties to make your usage of our service pleasant, simple, and secure.
You must be completely confident in the quality of your products in order to provide a money-back guarantee. This is precisely how custom paper writing services work. We double-check that there are no hidden issues with this promise and that you are completely happy with the quality of your purchase.Read more
Our writers do not employ others’ writing tricks, because we are aware that plagiarism may cost a lot to our clients and take away their reputation.Read more
We want you to be satisfied with your order, so we offer a free revision policy. If you are not completely happy with your order, let us know and we will revise it for free.Read more
We care about our customers and always strive to keep their trust. That’s why Customwritingspapers.com guarantees privacy and safety of your personal information. To ensure total security, we take the following measures:Read more
Our team of editors works tirelessly to ensure that all papers meet our high standards for quality. They check for the instructions, grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes as well as for plagiarism.Read more
We would never want to jeopardize our relationship with you, and that is why we offer a fair-cooperation guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you can always get your money back.Read more
We only hire the best, most qualified professionals to work on your order. Each writer is a degree holder with extensive experience in their field. You can be assured that your project will be handled by a true expert.Read more
Our quality assurance department ensures that each paper is of excellent quality before it is sent to you. You can be sure that your paper will meet all of the requirements that you set. Our experts are highly skilled and will follow your specific instructions to the letter.Read more
We have a highly professional and qualified customer support team that is available 24/24, 365 days a year. They will be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have about our company or products. You can contact them by phone, email, or chat on our website.Read more