Using PowerPoint, conduct a presentation where you identify and explain a white-collar crime case/investigation story which already occurred and outline the procedures in detecting this type of fraudulent crime. Examples may include public corruption, corporate fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, election law violations, financial institution fraud, etc.
Time: 15 – 25 minutes
Total Marks: 15 marks
Guidelines: In order to conduct a good presentation, you need to:
1. Define what is a white-collar crime.
2. Identify which crime you will focus on and define it.
3. Discuss an investigative story/case for the crime which you choose.
4. Discuss the outcome of the case/story and what pieces of evidence in the case were important in solving the case.
5. Discuss the risk factors for the crime.
6. Explain how this type of fraud can be avoided.
7. Explain the procedures/methods of detecting the crime and what method was used in the case that you choose.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more