Each student will write a research paper on an organization of his or her choice (5-7 pages minimum). The organizational analysis will utilize a minimum of five external, peer-reviewed academic sources and contain the following sections:
· What is the organization and how would you describe it?
· Who are the leaders of the organization?
· Is the organization successful?
· How do you determine whether an organization is ethical or not?
· Based on your assessment and research, is the organization ethical?
· What would you change about the organization to make it better, without sacrificing ethical standards?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more