1. According to what Maddelana writes on pages 181-182, how has scientific writing changed in terms of its use of first-person point of view? Write a few sentences in answering this question.
2. On pages 184-185, what does Maddelana say about you as an “expert”?
3. As you wrote your personal research narrative essay, did you find yourself “questioning the experts” in the way that Maddelena describes? Please share at least one instance in your paper in which this occurred.
4. On pages 185-186, Maddelena mentions that the “I-less mode is tricky.” What does she mean? Why does a paper that does not use “I” become more tricky to interpret, according to Maddelena?
5. If you were to give a writer advice about when to use “I” and when not to use “I,” what advice would you provide? Try to use Maddelena’s essay to inform your response. Your response can be a short paragraph.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more